4 day Transformational Retreat
29 November - 2 December 2012
Laika van Oostveen & Gabby Fels invite you to join us
on an exciting journey of self-discovery
We are pleased to announce that our annual 4 day Transformational Retreat is coming soon! We can accommodate maximum 8 participants, so if you wish to join us, please book early to avoid disappointment.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn powerful skills to manage stress and increase energy and longevity, learn how to do beautiful intuitive massages based on the ancient Hawaiian Kahuna bodywork and also relax, energise, rejuvenate and meet new friends.
What can you expect?
· Experience deeper awareness and holistic re-connection on all levels - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual - through movement, nourishing organic vegan food, dance, healing touch and meditation.
· Learn, give and receive two 1h Transforming Hawaiian Massages daily, concentrating on the back of the body, head, face and feet - facilitated by Laika
· Explore the power of intention, energy and intuition through daily discussions - facilitated by Gabby
· Practice many kinesiology techniques for energy balancing and integration - learn to listen and trust your inner guidance.
· We will meditate daily, dance and play with collage so we can leave feeling lighter and rejuvenated with new excitement, passion and zest for life.
Venue: Guinea Fowl Cottage - Vaal Dam
Cost: R3000 for a 4 day retreat
Early Bird 10% Discount if you pay before 15 November 2012
For more information and booking, call or email Laika:
Tel: 011 781 8211; Cell: 072 357 8262